Saturday 12 November 2016

Full Body Summer Fat Burning Workout Teen Natural Bodybuilder (Christian Guzman)

name is Christian Guzman, and I am a 19 year old college student. I have been working about for about five years. The majority of the past five years have consisted of strength and agility training. Recently, I have invested a lot of time educating myself about building muscle, shedding fat, "bulking", "cutting", overall nutrition, and supplements. In the future I hope to open up my own group training gym offering which will offer different styles of training tailored to my client's interest. I am in the process of getting a modeling portfolio together with the hope of getting my name out there. I am really looking forward to answering any questions you guys have, so email me any questions or videos you would like to see at Christianguzmanfitness@yahoo.com

ATTENTION: If you have been Struggling to Lose Weight, whether for days, weeks, months or even years then please pay Close Attention, Because you will Discover It May Not Be Your Fault!

Your 24-Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine

.

Grab it Now for Only While it is Only $10 (Down from $40)!

No comments:

Post a Comment