Tuesday 8 November 2016

My Weight Loss Journey | ElizabethAdrianna

| O P E N M E |

Hello Everyone! I didn't know if I wanted to make this video. It is raw footage of myself at my max weight, but this is my weight loss journey. I've lost 30 pounds in the last 5 months. I am no where near done. It has been a hard journey for sure. This will be the start to a series on my channel : My Weight Loss Journey. Thank you for watching!

Like this video if you are on a weight-loss journey.

Subscribe to follow my journey.

__________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES + MOTIVATION:

Instagram: @elizabethadrianna

Twitter : @elizabethadrianna

Snapchat: @itsmisslizz

For business inquiries: elizabeth.adrianna@aol.com

__________________________________________________________________

EQUIPMENT:

Camera: iPhone or iMac Air Camera

Editing: iMovie

Music: iMovie

ATTENTION: If you have been Struggling to Lose Weight, whether for days, weeks, months or even years then please pay Close Attention, Because you will Discover It May Not Be Your Fault!

Your 24-Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine

.

Grab it Now for Only While it is Only $10 (Down from $40)!

No comments:

Post a Comment