Sunday 6 November 2016

The truth about abs - DesiFlex

I'm not here to sell you my plan, a supplement or another product to 'sculpt the abs.'

This video goes through my story, how I got abs and what you need to do in order to get abs. If you were looking for a shortcut, sorry for the disappointment. Health and fitness is about lifestyle choices, hard work and consistency. If it was as easy as '10 minutes a day,' everyone would have them.

Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. (to get them visible)

To me, diet contributes at least 50% of what we look like, with some experts saying up to 80%

Train the whole body, including larger muscle groups, eg. Legs and back and eat clean and well to lower your body fat percentage and you may get to see abdominals. If you're body fat is already in single digits and you still can't see them, hey it isn't the be all and end all.

Having God given abs, its safe to say I've been lazy with core training. In fact I never did it for 3 whole years, now my lifts are suffering. Would you prefer a strong core or visible abs? I couldn't even hold a plank for 1 minute before I started my core training, despite having abs for 8 years prior to this point.

Be sure to view, like, share and subscribe!

Also catch me on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/azadbir.singh.7

Twitter - www.twitter.com/azadbirsingh

Instagram - www.instagram.com/azads1ngh

Hit me up...

ATTENTION: If you have been Struggling to Lose Weight, whether for days, weeks, months or even years then please pay Close Attention, Because you will Discover It May Not Be Your Fault!

Your 24-Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine

.

Grab it Now for Only While it is Only $10 (Down from $40)!

No comments:

Post a Comment